Monday, March 24, 2014

Help - I want to comment!

I am hoping that all of us that are in the challenge will have an opportunity to post comments and get to know each other. I cannot tell you how many times I have tried!
I have a Macintosh desktop that allows me to post my work just fine.
However, whenever I try to make a comment, the above screen comes up. Under Select profile is the following:
Google Account
LiveJournal
WorkPress
Type Pad
AIM
OpenID

All these options, except Goggle Account, ask for info that I don't have.
Since I do have a Google Account, and so does Heather so I think I end up using her account info, it accepts it and goes into etherland.
I also notice there are only two commentators. That could be a clue right there.
Can anyone help me?  I.V. didn't know how either.
Jo Noble

3 comments:

  1. Jo, what browser do you use?
    I'm trying to post this using Google Chrome. Let's see if it works...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using a MacBook. Just now for 'my comment as' I have: "various artists playing together" come up as the top choice. And that is what I am choosing.

    Are you signed in? If not, sign in. Otherwise, um…I got nothin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I switched to google chrome and signed in again. NOW various artists etc. comes up under Comment as:
    HURRAH! I can now comment. Thanks all! Jo

    ReplyDelete