Sunday, February 9, 2014

Rachael Goldman Week 2

I struggled with using metal work this week. I did manage to make a few things that I liked. I could not, for the life of me, use them in a piece. It was like running into the same wall over and over again. I think I have some unfinished business with thread painting and doodling. So… This is Freaky Peekie, my cat Maspeek. She lives in our bedroom and only comes out for us at night. She is thread painted based on a photograph I took of her when she was resting her head on my iPad, lit up in a sad and ghostly way. She is 9 X 9.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I have a black and white kitty, Tallulah who lives in my bedroom too. This is just what she looks like when I see her under the bed.
    Great job,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the thread work on this kitty.
    I am a crazy cat lady and proud of it!

    ReplyDelete